Donations and fundraising
It costs over £250,000 each year to run and support the Cardiac Rehab Centre.
To help meet these costs we must raise in excess of £140,000 each year through donations, fundraising events and similar.
There are many ways in which you can help us raise the funds we need (click on each link to find out more):
- by giving us cash donations
- by leaving us a legacy in your will
- by participating in our fundraising events, including Grand Draws and the 100 Club
- by shopping in, or supplying goods to, our Charity Shop
- by running your own events to make money for us, including sponsored challenges
Alternatively you can save us money by volunteering your time and skills, or donating goods and services to us.